Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Food styling. Food and Lifestyle Photography.
Cooking and Photography are my creative outlets.
Sublime Palate a personal blog aimed primarily to share my food experiences and creations with you.
All food photographs on the blog are cooked, styled and clicked by me, unless otherwise mentioned.
Category Archives: Chutneys / Sides
Summer. A season not many appreciate or look forward to. Especially if it is anything like the summer one experiences in many parts of India. I, on the other hand, have a different story to tell. For as far back … Continue reading
Regional and authentic cuisine has been a subject of interest amongst historians and foodies alike. As much as I appreciate and treasure a traditional dish for it’s originality and authentic flavors, the next generation and perhaps, to some extent, many … Continue reading
A trip back home is synonymous to meeting relatives and a gastronomical treat that is limited only by your own will power. Our last trip home was essentially that. While in Kolkata, we spent a weekend at Maithan (or Maithon). … Continue reading
It was a very special day. Two weeks ago, K, a very close friend, had a beautiful baby girl. K & I have known each other since high school. Although we spent only 2 years together, the friendship that we … Continue reading