Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Food styling. Food and Lifestyle Photography.
Cooking and Photography are my creative outlets.
Sublime Palate a personal blog aimed primarily to share my food experiences and creations with you.
All food photographs on the blog are cooked, styled and clicked by me, unless otherwise mentioned.
Category Archives: Snacks
During my childhood years, there were many practices that were religiously followed at home. As we grew up, moved places, these rituals kept evolving and eventually there were a few such rituals which stood the test of time. One such … Continue reading
One of my earliest memories of sweet potatoes (Shakarkand, Mishti Aaloo or Aluaa) is from my occasional winter visits to my grandmother’s home in Bihar. Sweet potatoes were found in abundance in the winter months. Bonfires made with wood were … Continue reading
It has been many months since my last post. A friend rightly pointed out that it’s that perfectionist attitude in me which is causing this inertia – I want the food to be perfect and the photographs to be styled … Continue reading
A bunch of tired and restless kids wait patiently. Or at least, appear to. After what seems like an endless wait, the moment arrives. School bells ring intensely thereby declaring the end of a long day. Silence gives way to … Continue reading
A trip back home is synonymous to meeting relatives and a gastronomical treat that is limited only by your own will power. Our last trip home was essentially that. While in Kolkata, we spent a weekend at Maithan (or Maithon). … Continue reading