Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Food styling. Food and Lifestyle Photography.
Cooking and Photography are my creative outlets.
Sublime Palate a personal blog aimed primarily to share my food experiences and creations with you.
All food photographs on the blog are cooked, styled and clicked by me, unless otherwise mentioned.
Tag Archives: coriander leaves
Thailand, a country full of little family-owned café’s. These little café’s are usually set in a comforting, home-style environment. Here you’ll experience what I call ‘cooking in the backyard’. It is also how a lot of traditional homes are designed … Continue reading
When life begins to feel complicated, I take a moment to reflect on the meaning of happiness and what it is for me. Is it really a bigger house, more money, an expensive bag or things like that? Yes, I … Continue reading
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: Those that love Salmon. And those that don’t. That’s probably true of most things, but I couldn’t come up with a better opening line. So, there you go! I happen to … Continue reading
A bunch of tired and restless kids wait patiently. Or at least, appear to. After what seems like an endless wait, the moment arrives. School bells ring intensely thereby declaring the end of a long day. Silence gives way to … Continue reading