Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Food styling. Food and Lifestyle Photography.
Cooking and Photography are my creative outlets.
Sublime Palate a personal blog aimed primarily to share my food experiences and creations with you.
All food photographs on the blog are cooked, styled and clicked by me, unless otherwise mentioned.
Tag Archives: onions
During my childhood years, there were many practices that were religiously followed at home. As we grew up, moved places, these rituals kept evolving and eventually there were a few such rituals which stood the test of time. One such … Continue reading
A bunch of tired and restless kids wait patiently. Or at least, appear to. After what seems like an endless wait, the moment arrives. School bells ring intensely thereby declaring the end of a long day. Silence gives way to … Continue reading
Regional and authentic cuisine has been a subject of interest amongst historians and foodies alike. As much as I appreciate and treasure a traditional dish for it’s originality and authentic flavors, the next generation and perhaps, to some extent, many … Continue reading
August 1996, New Delhi. I had left Delhi under very chaotic circumstances. No, Delhi did not get more chaotic, but my life on that day most certainly was! The courier company had screwed up my package with the air tickets. … Continue reading