A family reunion and my first Blog Award – that’s how May kicked off for me:)
I came across Steaming Pot, some weeks ago. And I have been a regular on her blog since my first visit. Her recipes are simple, unpretentious and connect me to my roots. A blog tells a lot about its author. It is like visiting someone’s home. This is one space where I felt at home, almost instantly. Thank you very much Steaming Pot for honoring me with the Liebster Blog award 🙂
With recognition comes responsibility. I am now tasked to select 5 blogs to pass on this award. The rules are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Give your top 5 picks for the award.
- Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
Liebster means beautiful in German. I understand that the Liebster Blog Award is meant to showcase blogs with relatively smaller readership as of now. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs over the past few months and more so over the past week. It is amazing to see such beautiful and creative work by so many bloggers.
In random order, my top 5 picks are:
1) Naughty Curry : A new and wonderful discovery. Check out this space for recipes, travel and restaurant reviews.
2) A wandering ladle : Another wonderful discovery with beautiful food photos and styling.
3) the food dept : A new blog with the perfect mix of delectable recipes, food photography and styling. The specialized team behind this blog is doing such a brilliant job!
4) Cook Like Mom : A collection of delectable recipes with Mom’s tips included.
5) A leaf in Spring time : A beautiful blog by a beautiful person. Her space is full of calming thoughts.
Thank you once again Steaming Pot and Congratulations to all of you!:)