Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Tag Archives: bww
Wine and company Submitting these images to Black and White Wednesdays #40 conceptualized by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and hosted by Anusha of Tomato Blues. She will be doing the roundup of BWW #40 on 11th July, 2012. Advertisements
Cooking rice : the traditional way for a ceremony. Sending these 2 images to Susan of the well seasoned cook who is hosting Black and White Wednesdays (#39) next week.
Mugs Dried Peas, soaked Submitting my very first entry to “Black and White Wednesdays”, an event created by Susan at “The Well-Seasoned Cook“. It will be hosted by Aparna from “My Diverse Kitchen” on the 20th of June.