Find a Recipe :
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
- Cranberry, Cauliflower and Peas Pulao
- Beet root, potatoes and peas tikki / cutlets
My Instagram feed:
Tag Archives: food photography
Thailand, a country full of little family-owned café’s. These little café’s are usually set in a comforting, home-style environment. Here you’ll experience what I call ‘cooking in the backyard’. It is also how a lot of traditional homes are designed … Continue reading
When life begins to feel complicated, I take a moment to reflect on the meaning of happiness and what it is for me. Is it really a bigger house, more money, an expensive bag or things like that? Yes, I … Continue reading
‘I don’t know what to cook tonight’ – a dilemma many of us face on a day-to-day basis. Every time, ok almost every time, you think of making dinner, you probably end up saying that to yourself. I do! A … Continue reading
Corn on the cob Submitting this image to Black and White Wednesdays #42 conceptualized by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and hosted by Roma at Roma’s space.
“The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B.King. Learning is such an enriching experience. It never stops. The more you learn, the more you want to learn. I truly believe that it’s … Continue reading
Wine and company Submitting these images to Black and White Wednesdays #40 conceptualized by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and hosted by Anusha of Tomato Blues. She will be doing the roundup of BWW #40 on 11th July, 2012.