Find a Recipe :
- Aaloo Gobhi, Just like Mom’s!
- Comfort in a plate : Poha
- A timeless ritual: Ghugni
- A Bengali Brunch: Koraishootir kochuri [Pooris stuffed with a spicy peas masala]
- Spicy Sweet-Potato bites!
- Cooking in the backyard: Thai style Tuna Fried Rice
- The simple things in life: Mung Dal [no onion-no garlic]
- Roasted Chicken with Rosemary
- Crispy Salmon with Garlic Coriander sauce
- Chilled Cucumber, Mint and Yogurt drink
Instagram:How about some Oats Apple Porridge that is refined sugar free and also happens to be indulgent with some cocoa and mixed nuts? ✨ I’ve been making oats porridge for 9 years now! Yes, I started making them when my first born started eating solids. With the second born, things started to change a little. My little guy is a major chocoholic! He also loves his junk food! I have to make an extra effort to feed him healthy food and I’ve noticed if I do make the effort, it almost always pays off. ✨ I’ll put the recipe of this oats porridge on the blog! You should give it a try because if you have a picky eater like my little one or you are looking for some healthy breakfast recipes for yourself or your loved ones, you’ll be pleased with this one 🤗❤️It’s such a beautiful day today! The sun is shining, the skies are blue and the snow storm that went on all night, has made for some gorgeous sights. I feel like celebrating! With warmth, comfort and something that makes my heart truly happy. A whole load of carbs with some heat and some chai ;-) So, I made this aaloo ka bhujiya (spicy stir fried potatoes with garlic) with lachha parathas! . . Heat some mustard oil, add lots of pounded garlic, cumin seeds & dry red chillies. When it starts to get fragrant, add the cut potatoes, ground turmeric, salt and stir. Next cover and let it cook on medium-low heat, stirring to avoid the potatoes or garlic from burning. When it’s almost done, add a generous amount of the Indian red chilli powder or ground cayenne pepper and cook for another 3-4 mins & it should be done:-)Hot and spicy!